111. In the Battle of Uhud, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) selected _____ skillful archers to stay on a mountain (side).?
112. What was the relation between Prophet Moosa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S).?
A. Prophet Moosa (A.S) was father of Prophet Haroon (A.S)
B. Prophet Haroon (A.S) was father of Prophet Moosa (A.S)
113. The "Battle of Yermuk" was fought between Muslims and.?
114. Masjid Qiblatain is in.?
115. In Hajj, stoning the Devil, is called.?
116. In Hajj, traveling seven times between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, is called.?
117. The first Ummayed Caliph was.?
A. Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
B. Ameer Muawiyah (R.A)
C. Abu Ubaidah (R.A)
D. Amr bin Al-Aas (R.A)
118. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam. In order to authenticate the credentials of his messengers, a _____ seal was made.?
119. The color of the first Islamic flag was.?
C. White and Black
120. In Hajj, touching the Black Stone, is called.?