51. Whose statement was "Guidance is the direct relation with a person in whom he is taught to adjust with society."?
B. John Locke
52. Mother is the __________ academy of a child.
53. In America during World War I , the testing of the intelligence of individuals began in __________
B. As a whole
54. Which test represents the tests of abstract intelligence?
55. In 1854, which philosopher set up laboratory to measure human characteristics?
A. D.J. O'Connor
B. John Dewey
56. To read the lesson before teaching it is called __________
B. Teaching practice
D. Lesson plan
57. Society, Family, Radio and Television are the main __________ of informal education.
D. None of these
58. The first Binet-Simon test appeared with revisions in 1908 and __________
59. Realistic Education system supports the __________ progress.
60. An attitude of fair-minded appreciation of its value can be obtained through a consideration of mental __________