131. The famous poem “Twinke Twinke Little Star” is written by.?
A. William Shakespeare
B. Jane Taylor
C. Chales Dickens
D. Willia Wordsworth
132. “Statue of Liberty” is located in new York. It was gifted to USA by.?
133. What is the name of female mosquito which is caused of dengue fever.?
A. Aedes Agypties
134. Who was the painter of Mona Lisa.?
A. Leonardo da Vinci
B. F. A. Bartholdi
C. Herny smith
D. None of these
135. Mt. Arart is longest peak of.?
B. North korea
136. Dome of rock is located in.?
137. Which book is entitled as “bible of Communism”.?
A. Affluent Seciety
B. War and peace
C. Gulag archipelago
D. Das Kapital
138. Which is a “Cash Crop”.?
D. None of theme
139. When red cross was established by Jean Henry Durant.?
140. Where was Albert Einstein bron.?
Current Affairs MCQs Previuosu Page [ 121 To 130 ]