141. The units of physical quantities accepted all over the world is.?
A. S.I Units
B. System of Integral units
C. BTU system
D. CGS systems
142. There are ______ basic quantities in S.I unit system.?
143. The significant figure in 30200 is.?
144. The significant figure in 0.00203090 is.?
145. Electromagnetic wave theory of light as proposed by.?
C. James Clark Maxwell
146. The Only Pakistani Scientist (Physicist) who received Nobel Prize in Physics is.?
A. Dr. Muneer Ahmad
B. Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan
C. Dr. Muneeb Ahmad
D. Prof. Abdul Salam
147. The Quantum Theory was introduced (in 1900) by.?
148. The Dimensions of weight are.?
149. The dimensions of angular momentum are.?
150. The Relationship between the mater and energy is studied under.?