201. The first Federal judicial system in the world was introduced by.?
202. Cedar Revolution was took place in 2005 in which country.?
203. Jasmine Revolution is a widely used term for the 2010-2011 for which country.?
204. Madame Tussauds wax museum in located in.?
205. China Airline is the airline of which country./
206. Wall street is famous for.?
B. Stock exchange
207. Who is the founder of Wikipedia.?
A. Jimmy Wales
B. Rowan Descartes
C. Bill Gates
D. Julian Assignee
208. ICU stands for.?
A. Internal Care Unit
B. Intensive Care Unit
C. Intrusive Cut Unit
D. None of Above
209. The Declaration of Independence of the American Conies was adopted by Constitutional Congress on July 4, 1776 at?
B. New York
210. Sunlight is made of.?
A. Seven Color
B. Five Colors
C. Three Colors
D. None of above