A. It is a purposeful activity
B. If teacher centered activity
C. It is proceeded in social environment
D. It is accomplished in real life
172. Duration of Lessons in macro-lesson plans is?
A. 5 - 10 min
B. 10 - 20 min
C. 20 - 30 min
D. 35 - 45 min
173. In British approach of lesson planning, more emphasis in on?
B. Teacher and content prostration
D. Content Presentation
174. American approach emphasizes?
B. Content Presentation
C. Learning objectives
175. Which one is not the type of lesson plans on the basis of objectives?
A. Micro lesson plan
B. Cognitive lesson plan
C. Affective lesson plan
D. Psychomotor lesson plan
176. Which is not true about lesson plan?
A. It develops confidence
B. It helps in orderly delivery of contents
C. it is developed by students
D. it saves from haphazard teaching
177. A good drama does not include?
A. interesting story
B. Alive dialogues
C. Very long play
D. Subject full of feelings
178. Which is not the objective of Drama/role play?
A. Recreation and enjoyment
B. Development of social skills
C. Development of Skills of conversation
D. Do make rehearsals
179. Drama or role play is useful for teaching?
180. Which is not the types of teleconferencing?
A. Audio teleconferencing
B. Video teleconferencing
C. T.V teleconferencing
D. Computer teleconferencing