The current affairs word mcqs hare you find all latest and important current affairs mcqs this mcqs for all jobs and employment test and help you in every test preparation. this mcqs get from different sources and it's totally solved mcqs. This mcqs will help you every exams and job employment test. This mcqs get from current issues, international organization, world issues, sports, politics, records
221. Napoleon Bona parte was the emperor of.?
222. SIM stand for.?
A. Single in-lin module
B. Subscriber identity module
C. Single in-line memory
D. Subscriber identification model
223. Which is biggest bird in the world.?
D. None of these
224. Who was the Prime Minister of England.?
A. Pit the younger
C. Sir Robert Walpole
225. First county who issued currency notes in world.?
226. “Spirit of Islam” book was written by.?
A. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
B. Syed Ameer Ali
C. Maulana Zafar Ali
D. Arifa Ishafq
227.Who invented the paper.?
228. USA Consists on how many sates.?
229. Indian Consists on how many states.?
230. Braille education system was introduced by Braille for.?
D. All of above